Hello Friends! this week I am going to be featuring one of my favorite bundles!! the Magical Day Bundle!!
As you can see below, this bundle comes with the Magical Day stamp set and the coordinating Magical Mates Framelits! I still cannot believe these products are retiring, as I think that these have been very popular!!! and honestly I think these products make the perfect card for kids and teenagers in our life!! you will see during the week fabulous cards being made with this bundle! if I say so myself 😉
- Glue the designer series paper – card front onto the Smoky Slate mat
- Fold in half the card base using the bone folder and glue the Smoky Slate mat onto the card
- Cut both ends of the Bermuda bay glimmer paper strip to create the banner, glue this piece onto the card front, then add the white glimmer paper circle on top of this banner, and using dimensionals glue the dragon onto this piece.. if you do not have the myths and magic designer series paper, then stamp the dragon shape from the stamp set using the tuxedo black memento ink, then die cut it with the coordinating framelit, and then color it with the stampin’ blends, don’t forget to add the wink of stella to the dragon!
- Stamp the You’re image from the tabs from everything onto the pool party scrap, and had cut it to make a banner, glue this piece to the card front using mini dimensionals
- Finally glue the word amazing using the fine-tip glue pen
Below is the supply list for all the items I used to make this card, you can click at any of the images to go to my online store, where you can purchase any of these items!! thanks a lot!! I truly appreciate your support, also don’t forget about my ordering incentive this year!!