Here is a close up image from the focal point, I actually heat embossed the stamped image in basic black, which by the way is returning in the annual catalog this year!! YAY!!, and then cut this piece out with the 2″ circle punch, I used markers and stampin’ blends to color it.. For a finished touch I added a little rhinestone to the center of this piece.
You can see a better picture below on how I colored the focal point.
- Stamp the Thank you image onto the lovely lipstick card front and glue this onto basic black mat (remember to die cut from this piece the half circle die from the the Stained Glass Thinlits! – this will save you paper)
- Fold in half the Whisper White cardstock using your bone folder and Glue the basic black mat with card front to the card base
- Stamp the circle image in versamark onto the scrap of whisper white and then apply the basic black embossing powder and heat emboss it, color the image with blends and markers to your preference, in my example I used the lemon lime twist and berry burst markers and the lovely lipstick light shade and pool party dark shade stampin’ blends, punch out this image using the 2″ circle punch
- Using the fine-tip glue pen add the die cut to the card front
- Cut the ends of the lemon lime twist strip to make the banner on both ends of this piece and glue it to the card front right above the half circle die cut, then add the black cord onto this piece, folding it in a long zig zag, and finally add with dimensionals the stamped/punched piece
- To finish the card, add the tutti-frutti adhesive-backed sequins to your liking
Thank you so much for stopping by, don’t forget to visit all other participating demonstrators on this blog hop, you can see the line up below
Bellow is the supply list for all the items I use to make this card, please note that some of these products might be not available for customers until after June 1st, like the Painted Glass stamp set and the Stained Glass thinlits, however IF you cannot wait to get your hands to these products, you can purchase the starter kit and get these items as part of your demonstrator kit!!, you do not need to do classes or have this as a business, but the choice is there in case you want to, also once you have gotten the starter kit ALL your subsequent orders are at least at a 20% discount! so there is nothing to lose 🙂
You can read more about purchasing the starter kit or as I call it the Ultimate Bundle HERE
You can click at any of the images to go to my online store, where you can purchase any of these items!! thanks a lot!! I truly appreciate your support, also don’t forget about my ordering incentive this year!!